WORLD MARKET GOURMET GETAWAY


Italian food is one of my favorite cuisines.  All the pastas, simple ingredients, and fresh flavors…what’s not to love!  When I was approached by World Market to come up with a recipe to go along with the World Market’s Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes I knew I wanted to create a simple appetizer that anyone could make.  Today I’m sharing Fried Polenta I made using simple Italian ingredients found in my local World Market Gourmet Food & Drink section.

Italian food is one of my favorite cuisines.  All the pastas, simple ingredients, and fresh flavors…what’s not to love!  When I was approached by World Market to come up with a recipe to go along with the World Market’s Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes I knew I wanted to create a simple appetizer that anyone could make.  Today I’m sharing Fried Polenta I made using simple Italian ingredients found in my local World Market Gourmet Food & Drink section.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here