VEGAN CUSTARD TARTS


These little Vegan Custard Tarts are a mix of the buttery crust (magically made without butter) from my lemon bars and the creamy custard from my vanilla custard slice. Don’t they remind you of the classic tarts you find in bakeries, you know the ones with a sprinkle of nutmeg on top? It really does add something special. As always I try to make my desserts healthier than the standard, and they’re also gluten-free.

These little Vegan Custard Tarts are a mix of the buttery crust (magically made without butter) from my lemon bars and the creamy custard from my vanilla custard slice. Don’t they remind you of the classic tarts you find in bakeries, you know the ones with a sprinkle of nutmeg on top? It really does add something special. As always I try to make my desserts healthier than the standard, and they’re also gluten-free.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here