Traditional Cannoli


Sometimes I daydream that I'm in the kitchen with my cute Italian grandmother and she teaches me all of the family recipes for cannoli, biscotti, pizelles, and other Italian cookies.  (My grandmother was mostly Irish, which I take pride in, but she passed when I was young.  There was sadly no time for lots of cookie making.  I did bake A LOT with my mom, so that made up for it.)

Sometimes I daydream that I'm in the kitchen with my cute Italian grandmother and she teaches me all of the family recipes for cannoli, biscotti, pizelles, and other Italian cookies.  (My grandmother was mostly Irish, which I take pride in, but she passed when I was young.  There was sadly no time for lots of cookie making.  I did bake A LOT with my mom, so that made up for it.)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here