The Best Roasted Maple Pears


I love the fruits in season this time of year.  It’s a toss up between apples and pears for me, they both bake beautifully and make a delicious healthier dessert.  I haven’t made these roasted maple pears in several years.  I’m really not sure why, they are absolutely amazing.  Roasted maple pears make the perfect lighter dessert to satisfy a sweet tooth.

I love the fruits in season this time of year.  It’s a toss up between apples and pears for me, they both bake beautifully and make a delicious healthier dessert.  I haven’t made these roasted maple pears in several years.  I’m really not sure why, they are absolutely amazing.  Roasted maple pears make the perfect lighter dessert to satisfy a sweet tooth.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here