RHUBARB MUFFINS WITH GREEK YOGURT




 Our weekly local fresh produce delivery started a few weeks ago and we have rhubarb! A small part of me wanted to hoard it all away until I had enough to make a batch of jam or something. Then I discovered this recipe for rhubarb muffins and I have made it no less than 3 times since the first bunch arrived in the bin. Seriously good muffins.


Our weekly local fresh produce delivery started a few weeks ago and we have rhubarb! A small part of me wanted to hoard it all away until I had enough to make a batch of jam or something. Then I discovered this recipe for rhubarb muffins and I have made it no less than 3 times since the first bunch arrived in the bin. Seriously good muffins.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here