RASPBERRY PISTACHIO ENTREMET (MULTI LAYER MOUSSE CAKE)


Pistachio is one of my favorite nuts, their deep flavors pairs so beautifully with many sweet and savory dishes and is so popular in the Middle Eastern kitchen that I feel so at home with. When I was thinking of combining pistachio’s in this new dessert, I couldn’t ignore how it pairs so beautifully with the sweet acidity of raspberry and the soft fragrance of rose petals.

Pistachio is one of my favorite nuts, their deep flavors pairs so beautifully with many sweet and savory dishes and is so popular in the Middle Eastern kitchen that I feel so at home with. When I was thinking of combining pistachio’s in this new dessert, I couldn’t ignore how it pairs so beautifully with the sweet acidity of raspberry and the soft fragrance of rose petals.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here