Monkey Bars


Monkey Bars are a great, new to me, way to use up overripe bananas. I’ve got my fave Chocolate Chip Banana Bread with Streusel and my famous Banana Cake Roll but these simple little banana bars are perfect for lunch boxes. They come together quickly, use up extra bananas and taste like a  little banana cake with bits of chocolate.

Monkey Bars are a great, new to me, way to use up overripe bananas. I’ve got my fave Chocolate Chip Banana Bread with Streusel and my famous Banana Cake Roll but these simple little banana bars are perfect for lunch boxes. They come together quickly, use up extra bananas and taste like a  little banana cake with bits of chocolate.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here