Millionaire Pie


We’ve served ambrosia salad at every holiday meal for as long as I can remember.  It’s such a great side and as a kid I always felt like I was having dessert with my dinner.  This pie has a similar flavor so if you like ambrosia salad, you’ll love this pie (plus pretty much anything with sweetened condensed milk has to be amazing right?!)!

We’ve served ambrosia salad at every holiday meal for as long as I can remember.  It’s such a great side and as a kid I always felt like I was having dessert with my dinner.  This pie has a similar flavor so if you like ambrosia salad, you’ll love this pie (plus pretty much anything with sweetened condensed milk has to be amazing right?!)!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here