Easy, Slow Cooker Taco Soup


Nothing makes me feel more like Susie Homemaker than when I’ve fixed supper in the morning.  You know the ol’ fix it and forget it slow cooker method.  Except that’s such a lie.  I mean you fix it, and then you smell heavenly spices slowly mingling together to perfection till you just HAVE to eat something.  Susie Homemaker ain’t skinny.  I’ll tell ya that.  So maybe you should fix this when you’re going to be out and about instead of slaving away at home.  Don’t say I didn’t warn ya!

Nothing makes me feel more like Susie Homemaker than when I’ve fixed supper in the morning.  You know the ol’ fix it and forget it slow cooker method.  Except that’s such a lie.  I mean you fix it, and then you smell heavenly spices slowly mingling together to perfection till you just HAVE to eat something.  Susie Homemaker ain’t skinny.  I’ll tell ya that.  So maybe you should fix this when you’re going to be out and about instead of slaving away at home.  Don’t say I didn’t warn ya!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here