Chocolate Donuts


There’s a ton of snow here…I was actually skeptical that this Snowpocalypse was going to happen, but I was wrong! I would say we have almost a foot of snow on the ground right now.  And now today, temps are dropping, and the wind chill is going to be bitterly cold…so no outside playtime. As a treat, I’m about to make donuts.  Chocolate, sugar, a couple of kids, being trapped indoors…it’s a perfect plan, right? What could go wrong? ;)

There’s a ton of snow here…I was actually skeptical that this Snowpocalypse was going to happen, but I was wrong! I would say we have almost a foot of snow on the ground right now.  And now today, temps are dropping, and the wind chill is going to be bitterly cold…so no outside playtime. As a treat, I’m about to make donuts.  Chocolate, sugar, a couple of kids, being trapped indoors…it’s a perfect plan, right? What could go wrong? ;)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here