Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza [Low Carb & Keto]


Greetings low carb pizza lovers.  I just baked up a lovely low carb and keto Chicago Style deep dish pizza.  It’s a mouthful to say and a handful to eat.  And I must warn you, if you make this pizza pie, then you will likely have Dean Martin’s classic song, “That’s Amore” stuck in your head the whole time.  I know I did.  And I can’t sing “That’s Amore” without thinking about the movie Moonstruck.  So I had to look up my favorite scene.  (Video below)


Greetings low carb pizza lovers.  I just baked up a lovely low carb and keto Chicago Style deep dish pizza.  It’s a mouthful to say and a handful to eat.  And I must warn you, if you make this pizza pie, then you will likely have Dean Martin’s classic song, “That’s Amore” stuck in your head the whole time.  I know I did.  And I can’t sing “That’s Amore” without thinking about the movie Moonstruck.  So I had to look up my favorite scene.  (Video below)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here