BUTTERMILK OATMEAL MUFFINS


I make breakfast nearly every morning during the school year so I make a lot of muffins.  I found this recipe years ago, but I’m not sure where.  Anyway, these buttermilk oatmeal muffins are a family favorite.  They are not overly sweet, but they have a comforting, eating something warm on a cold morning quality to them.  They are fantastic warm and slathered in butter.

I make breakfast nearly every morning during the school year so I make a lot of muffins.  I found this recipe years ago, but I’m not sure where.  Anyway, these buttermilk oatmeal muffins are a family favorite.  They are not overly sweet, but they have a comforting, eating something warm on a cold morning quality to them.  They are fantastic warm and slathered in butter.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here